Safety Rules and Regulations
- As much as we’d love your company, patrons are asked to NOT visit the Paramount Theatre if they have any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Are in close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
- Any staff member also has the authority to ask any patron displaying COVID-19 symptoms to leave the premises.
- Masks are strongly recommended, although not mandatory in the Paramount Theatre.
- Disposable masks will be provided, but we encourage patrons to bring their own.
- For KFS screenings, doors will open 30min before showtime. Please DO NOT arrive any earlier than this time.
- Though cash is accepted, patrons are encouraged to use contactless payment such as credit or debit.
- Patrons are encouraged to dispose of their own garbage after the show to assist our staff with the added cleaning procedures now in place.
Staff / Volunteers:
- It is mandatory for volunteers and staff to wear masks unless they are seated and eating in a Theatre seat.
- Popcorn staff will be wearing gloves and will sanitize hands if they touch themselves or their mask.
- Volunteers will not be required to assist with cleanup after the film.
- If they choose to, it will be mandatory that they wear provided gloves.
- For the concession lineup, we have used stanchions to create a path for both patrons looking to purchase items from concession and for patrons looking to cross over.
- Sanitizer has been made accessible throughout the theatre and patrons are encouraged to use it as much as they feel comfortable.
- We will not be using the self serve kiosk for the time being.
- For KFS screenings, we will not be scanning tickets unless there is a discrepancy. We will be checking patrons in by name so we can keep social distance.