BOX OFFICE HOURS
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 12-8pm
However if we have a showing we will be closed the hour before we open doors. Typically this is between 5-6pm.
KFS Ticket Rules & Regulations
- Up to 24 hours before a given event, tickets can be refunded/ exchanged. After this point, there will no refunds/ exchanges. If the tickets were bought online, they can be refunded online, but if bought in person or if an exchange is needed, they can only be refunded/ exchanged in person during open hours at the Paramount Theatre.
- A $2 admin fee will be charged per ticket for any refunds/ exchanges processed online, however there is no fee when doing refunds/exchanges in person.
- Fees apply when purchasing tickets online.
- You can buy tickets at the door as well if there are any remaining.
- You are required to bring a copy of your ticket to the showing, either digitally or printed out. We will be checking people in by name, but should there be a discrepancy, we may need to check the ticket.
- Tickets required for everyone 2 years old and up or if younger than 2, but still taking up a seat.
Twin Rivers Drive-In Ticket Prices
Prices are per Car:
$25 for 1-2 people per car
$23 for Film Buff or Higher Members
$35 for 3-4 people per car
$31 for Film Buff or Higher Members
$45 for 5+ people per car
$39 for Film Buff or Higher Members
*On site, ticket sales and the concession will be cash only.
Paramount TheatreTicket Prices
Senior (65+) : $11
*A person can be a student at any age, but adults may need to show student ID at the door.
Film Buff & Higher Membership Prices
Senior (65+): $9
Kamloops Film Society is responsible for operating in compliance with the Motion Picture Act and Consumer Protection BC.
To attend a Kamloops Film Society film screening (which may not have been classified by Consumer Protection BC), you must be a Kamloops Film Society member.
Membership is by annual subscription and only members who are 18 years of age or over are permitted to be present at the place where a non-classified film is being exhibited.
Kamloops Film Society’s mandate is the encouragement and appreciation of motion pictures as a medium of art, information or education.