Please note: The Paramount Theatre is open 12pm-6pm on Wednesdays for patrons to purchase tickets and ask questions.
Films will be screened at the Paramount Theatre (503 Victoria Street). Doors will open 30min before each screening time. Tickets are available online and at the door. Due to COVID-19, online tickets are encouraged.
When purchasing a KFS ticket, you are agreeing to abide by our COVID-19 Procedures. Read the full procedures HERE.
“Film Buff” & Higher Members:
Adult – $10*
Senior (65+) – $9*
Student / Child – $5
*Filmgoer, Filmgoers & Familygoers Members pay Non-Member prices for regular tickets.
Adult – $12
Senior (65+) – $11
Student/ Child – $7
Looney Toonie Member Movies: $7
Free Member Movies: $5
For Members Only
Looney Toonie Member Movies: $2
Free Member Movies: FREE (Ticket Required)
Membership discounts only apply to the Membership holder.
Rules & Regulations
- No refunds. No exchanges.
- Fees apply when purchasing Tickets online.
- Film VOUCHERS must be exchanged in advance in the Paramount Theatre (503 Victoria Street) lobby during open hours.
- To ensure a seat, ticket holders must be at the theatre at least 15 minutes before the start of the film. After this time, the KFS can sell any remaining seats at the door and you may not be able to get in.
- You are required to bring a copy of your ticket to the showing. Due to COVID, we will be checking people in by name, but should there be a discrepancy, we may need to check the ticket.
Kamloops Film Society is responsible for operating in compliance with the Motion Picture Act and Consumer Protection BC.
To attend a Kamloops Film Society film screening, that has not been classified by Consumer Protection BC, you must be a Kamloops Film Society member and over 18 years of age.
Under the Motion Pictures Act of British Columbia and Canada Customs Regulations, only members of the Kamloops Film Society are permitted to be present at the place where a non-classified film is being exhibited.
Kamloops Film Society’s mandate is the encouragement and appreciation of motion pictures as a medium of art, information or education.